People and Places
The events of this campaign take place in the The Koronus Expanse in Segmentum Obscurus of the Imperium of Man. This is a large area of space, located far out towards the Halo Stars, a wild and mostly unexplored region of space far from the central sectors of civilized space.
Factions and power groups
The Expanse is a vast and varied place, and home to many different peoples. Human populations from before the coming of the Imperium, colonists and outcasts from the Calixis sector, Xenos and all sorts of riff-raff.
The forces of the Imperium of Man
While the Imperium’s presence in The Koronus Expanse is limited compared to other sectors of space, the branches of the Adeptus Terra can still be found in many places.
The Rogue Traders
- Hadarak Fel – Asshole with a spaceship.
- Lady Sun Lee – Adventurous scion of the House of Ma’Kao. Captain of the Light Cruiser Nihontuu
- Lord-Admiral Bastille VII – Naval veteran with a small fleet.
- Jeremiah Blitz – Rascal who won his charter in a game of chance. Captain of the Cruiser Ordained Destiny
- Baron Djanko Scourge – The most evil man the Inquisition ever let live. We didn’t.
- Krawkin Feckward – Up-and-coming player, captain of the Raider Chains of Dusk
- Ollie Yanckowitch – Exiled from the Imperium, a newcomer to the Expanse. Captain of inaptly named Raider The Green Leaf
- Abel Gerrit
- Madam Charlabelle Armelan
Adventures, Endeavours and Missions
An overview of the actions of the crew of the Cleopatra and their rise to power
- A subtle acquisition of rare Ores on Yellow 45
- A regular cargo delivery to Boneville
- A dirty race to find the Glorious Rose
- Unsanctioned trading with the Eldar