Week 1: Mr. Nailbrains, da Dok, has done even betta den I asked him to. He took da trailer-connector from one o da looted trukks we’z got down in da cargo holds, and bolted it onto my left shoulder. He had to cut away lots of my mangled flesh to fit it in, and it sticks out a bit, but now it’s bolted on rite gud! Dis thing can attach to the ball-socket of the trailers, which I’z repurposed for otha fings. Servomag impellers looted from da trukks engines can turn da ball-socket fing any direction, and dem ‘pellers iz directly wired to my brainz with tripple insulated and shielded head-tubes (Dey’z also nice for hanging trophies on).
So now I can replace my entire arm with a variety of different tools, as needed. Dads ded handy, dat is! First I got one of pistons from da truk, and made a regular arm. Stuck a glove from a looted power-armour on da end, and wired it up. So it’s like I neva lost da arm at all! Den I got Deffsnik, my chief Kommando, ta sneak into DEMs labz and nick one of the cogboyz mechadendrite fingz what with all da tools on it, and made it more Orky. I fused it onto one of dem socket-joints, and now I haz a flexible, extensible “arm” with lotsa cutting, drilling and gripping fings on it.
I’z also drawn up planz for a turret to attach when I needs to shoot stuff! I Figures I can mount an Autocannon wid one o dem Mono-sights on a gyro-rig with a socket-mount, and just have dat be my “arm”!
Also, haz told Gazza to find particularly vicious face-eater squigs for the release-cage arm!
Week 2: Testing my new tool-arm, and decided to fix my armour. It got torn up somefing fierce when fightin dat Nob in da Eldar prison, and I had to replace most of it. I took a cue from DEM, dat man is quite inventive, and used pieces of carapace plates from da storm-trooper boyz and Tyranid chitin instead of just metal. With da right toolz, dese can be shaped to fit me, and da results were much improved over da old ’ard stuff. Den I added a mesh-weave to hold da fing in place, which also functions as impact-stress distributor, and padded the whole fing with squighide leather.
Week 3: Seeing as how dat tool-arm iz working real gud, I got to work improovin my power klaw. Iz already a nice klaw, but I’z grown alot bigga, and I figurez da klaw needs to be bigga too! In addition to adding bigga gripz, I added zappy gubbinz and a few wierdbitz. It now ripz, burnz, and cutz at da same time! I also added a servo-drill, powersaw, and pincers to function as tools when da powerfield is deaktivated. To synkronize all dis, I had to konnekt da klaws kontrol to my head, and added a Standard machine interface socket to da head-tubes